Every year in the Spring semester, Dr. Akin leads a Family Life seminar for the Southeastern Seminary community, addressing issues related to cultivating God-honoring marriages and raising children in the Lord. Below is the manual Dr. Akin used this past semester to lead this seminar.
- Book Notice: LEFT--The Struggle to Make Sense of Life When a Parent Leaves, by Jonathan Edwards
- When a Church Loses Its Love for Jesus (Wake Crossroads) - Revelation 2:1-7
- A Vision of the Exalted and Glorified Christ (Wake Crossroads) - Revelation 1:9-20
- When God Speaks from Heaven (Wake Crossroads) - Revelation 1:1-8
- A Study of the Epistle to the Hebrews