Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- “Homosexuality and Christian Faith,” by Rosaria Butterfield — This is an audio recording from last year’s Gospel Coalition Women’s Conference, and it is well worth your time from a phenomenal thinker and teacher.
- “Kim Regime Expands Secret Prison Camp for Women Forcibly Returned from China,” by George Russell — Another atrocious human rights violation by the wicked North Korean regime.
- “What If I Could Only Have 25 Books in My Minister’s Library?” by Thom Rainer — Book lists are always interesting, and this one from Thom Rainer is no exception. It’s a good exercise to think through as you build your library.
- “The Canaanites, Child Sacrifice and Abortion,” by Eric Metaxas — Some strong strong words and challenging thoughts from Eric Metaxas on the parallels between ancient Canaanite religion and the abortion debate.
- “9 Marks of a Generous Giver,” Dan Olsen — Stewardship and generosity are some of the hardest but most urgent topics to address in our hearts. Here are some wise words as you seek to live obediently.
- “How to Read the Bible and Do Theology Well,” by Don Carson — Don Carson is a sure guide to reading the Scriptures and interpreting them well. This is an excellent primer to save and refer back to regularly.