Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy perusing.
- “University of Phoenix Has Lost Half Its Students,” by Patrick Gillespie — Interesting developments in the for-profit education market.
- “The 10 Commandments of Leadership,” by Geoffrey James — Leaders matter, in the business world, in the home, and in the church. While these tips are not based on the Scriptures, some of them can provide helpful reminders for Christians who lead in their various spheres of influence.
- “The Kids Are Not All Right,” by Daniel James Devine — “After being raised in same-sex households, some children, now grown, are risking the ire of aggressive gay activists by saying the same-sex parenting model is fundamentally flawed.”
- “PC versus PC,” by Janie B. Cheaney — This article discusses how today’s various versions of political correctness will (and have) inevitably come into conflict with themselves.
- “Southern Baptist Race Summit Calls for Focus on Reconciliation,” by Heidi Hall — If you didn’t hear, the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the SBC held an important conference to discuss and promote racial reconciliation. Watching the videos would be well worth your time.