Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy perusing.
- Understanding Prophecy: A Biblical-Theological Approach, by Ben Merkle and Alan Bandy — I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this introduction to biblical prophecy, co-authored by SEBTS professor Ben Merkle. It is both thorough and accessible, and it will serve many as they seek to better interpret the Scriptures.
- “Same-Sex Marriage: Five Contras” — This post briefly summarizes five ways the cultural momentum towards same-sex marriage goes against the good, the beautiful, and the true.
- “Christian institutions garnering support in ObamaCare challenge” — The schools, along with 16 states, are appealing to “the Supreme Court to overturn a circuit court ruling that forces them to expand contraception options in their health insurance plans.”
- “Planned Parenthood Is Selling Baby Parts Without Mothers’ Consent, Ex-Abortion Clinic Worker Claims in Sixth Shocking Video,” by Samuel Smith — Another Planned Parenthood video, another shocking revelation about how this organization is devaluing the life of the unborn.
- “I Don’t Know if I’m Pro-Choice After Planned Parenthood Videos,” by Ruben Navarrette Jr. — An honest reaction to the Planned Parenthood videos from a pro-choice columnist.
- Life in Community, by Dustin Willis — This book offers a compelling invitation for all Christians to experience the gospel as it was designed to be lived: in community. It is both informative and accessible.