Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- “Pornography Leads to Sexual Aggression, New Study Says” (Christian Post) — This is not at all surprising, but it does confirm and illustrate one of the many evils of pornography.
- “UK Government Advises There Is No Safe Limit for Alcohol” (TIME) — From the article: “The UK government has issued new guidelines on alcohol, saying any amount will increase the risk for cancer.”
- “You Are What You Read: A Workshop with Rosaria Butterfield” — Take the time to listen to this wonderful talk by Rosaria Butterfield on the importance of reading and reading wisely.
- “Why Legalized Prostitution Increases Sex Trafficking,” by Joe Carter — Carter helps show that legitimizing this one sin opens the door to more and more devastation.
- “Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?” by Albert Mohler — While this article is now almost a month old, the controversy which sparked it is ongoing. Mohler provides some helpful insights in thinking through a difficult topic.
- “Do Muslims and Christians Worship the Same God?” by Francis Beckwith — Here is an alternative viewpoint to the previous article, and one that I very much disagree with.