Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy perusing.
- “Eritrea’s Gross Religious Freedom Violations Force Many to Flee, UN Report Says,” by Fredrick Nzwili — Another country whose various religious groups are being ravaged by ISIS militants.
- “Which Way, Evangelicals? There is Nowhere to Hide,” by Albert Mohler — Mohler reviews recent developments as left-leaning evangelical leader Tony Campolo and a former Christianity Today editor come out in support of same-sex relationships. He calls Christians to be ready to give an answer to the hard moral and theological questions that are inevitably coming.
- “Breaking News: 2 Billion Christians Believe in Traditional Marriage,” by Mark Galli — The current Christianity Today editor speaks into the same events, noting that the magazine stands with the vast majority of Christians around the world who retain the traditional Christian sexual ethic.
- “5 Errors of the Prosperity Gospel,” by David Jones — SEBTS professor identifies some of the theological errors underlying the false gospel of prosperity preachers.
- “The Bible and Same-Sex Relationships: A Review Article,” by Tim Keller — This is a fantastic response by Tim Keller to those who are trying to defend same-sex relationships and hold to a high view of biblical authority.