Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- “Can You Be Neither Complementarian Nor Egalitarian?” (Todd Wilson, TGC) — This is a helpful book review of a recent book trying to provide an alternative approach to questions surrounding gender roles.
- “Discrimination That Is Necessary For A Civil Society: A Response To David Gushee” (George Guthrie, CT) — This is a gracious and wise response to David Gushee’s article on the LGBT movement from one of Gushee’s former colleagues.
- “Why Christians Should Strongly Support Muslim Freedom to Build Mosques” (John Stonestreet, CP) — Stonestreet gives both principled and pragmatic reasons for defending religious liberty for all people, including Muslims who want to build a mosque.
- “U.S. Civil Rights Commission: ‘Religious Freedom’ Is Code Word for Racism, Homophobia, and ‘Christian Supremacy’” (Joe Carter, TGC) — Carter breaks down a disturbing report from one of the federal government’s own commissions, which concludes that when religious liberty and sexual liberty conflict in our country, sexual liberty should always win.
- “What Happens to Those Who Never Hear the Gospel?” (Matt Smethurst, TGC) — This is a helpful approach to a difficult but eternally significant question. Well worth a read!