Below are some of the articles I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- David Platt to Be a Teaching Pastor—Is it a Bridge Too Far for the IMB President? (Ed Stetzer, The Exchange) — This article helps us think wisely about David Platt’s new role at McLean Bible Church. Let’s pray together that God uses him and McLean to further his kingdom!
- 40 Years Ago I Survived an Abortion, Thank God I’m Alive Today (Melissa Ohden, Life News) — “If you’ve ever wondered what goes through an abortion survivor’s head on their birthday, I’ll give you a sneak peek into mine on my 40th birthday.”
- 1 in 3 American Evangelicals Is a Person of Color (Sarah Zyltra, CT) — Our brothers and sisters of color are a vital part of Evangelicalism. Here are some recent numbers on the landscape of Evangelicalism.
- In D.C., white evangelicals are literally the 1 percent (Michelle Boorstein, WP) — “There are many factors adding to this, but perhaps the two biggest are the expanding size of the nonwhite population and the growth of religious disaffiliation.”
- 10 Things You Should Know about Systematic Theology (Scott Swain, Crossway) — Systematic Theology can help us know our Bible and our God better. Whether you are new or experienced in Systematic Theology, this article will be helpful to you.