Below are some of the articles and books I’ve read recently that you may enjoy checking out.
- “Abortion Science: Heartbeats Are Imaginary, Unborn Babies Aren’t Alive, And Ultrasounds Are Just Tools Of The Patriarchy,” (Sean Davis, Federalist) — This is a scathing critique of a reprehensible Atlantic article that came out this week (link in story). You should read both.
- “Meet The Women And Children The Abortion Industry Doesn’t Want You To Know About,” (Bre Payton, Federalist) — “Women are sharing on Twitter their stories about their unplanned pregnancies and decision to choose life, using the hashtag #myunintendedjoy. The hashtag is trending just three days before the annual March for Life, which marks the 44th anniversary of Roe v. Wade — the Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion.”
- “Pro-Life Week 2017 Panel Discussion,” (SEBTS) — And here’s an excellent panel discussion held in chapel at SEBTS where I serve. The panel included Trillia Newbell of the ERLC, Amber Lehman of Human Coalition, and Drs. Stephen Wade and Bruce Ashford of SEBTS.
- “9 Myths about Abortion Rights and Roe v. Wade,” (Kevin DeYoung, TGC) — This is a helpful list of misconceptions and “alternative facts.” How many did you already know were myths?
- “Meet the Pro-Life Group Cracking Planned Parenthood’s Favorite Market,” (Sarah Eekhoff Zylstra, TGC) — An excellent profile on the non-profit group Human Coalition. If you’re looking for an organization to support that fights for life, this is an excellent option!
- “Kermit Gosnell’s ‘House of Horrors’ Abortion Crimes Exposed in New Book on ‘America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer,'” (Brandon Showalter, CP) — “Two acclaimed investigative journalists have captured in a new book the stories of the newborn and unborn babies that late-term abortionist Kermit Gosnell killed at his West Philadelphia abortion clinic, a story most major media outlets ignored.”